Sunday 18 January 2009

Experiments in visual style

Today, I need to sort out some of the conecpt art and character designs, and maybe attempt to colour some of them in Photoshop. Argh, after using 3d programs for a more than a month (damn you client!) I'm still trying to adjust to this one. Anyways, the characters below are not the two main characters I will be using in the game, I was just using them to experiment with, trying out different brushes and styles to see if I could use any of them to represent the character's supranatural qualities in devouring nightmares. The main characters will also have some back story elements that need to be shown within their designs, so I will have them done soon. soo yah. more to come. (p.s. if you are finding this style a bit on the scary side, then you're in luck, its only going to get worse when the nightmares come murhhahaa...so leave now!)



No comments: